1/2 kg beef, cut into pieces
3- 4 onion, sliced
3 tomato, chopped
1 tsp ginger, crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
3 green chillies, slit
2 tbsp coriander powder
3-4 tsp crushed pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add 3 tsp crushed pepper and saute. Add crushed ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add 3 sliced onion and saute well till light brown and transparent. Add green chillies and mix well.
- Then add coriander powder and salt and saute well for few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and curry leaves and stir well.
- Now add the cleaned beef and mix well. Cover and cook for 20 minutes (about 8 whistles).
- Heat oil in another pan, add 1/2 cup sliced onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add curry leaves and cooked beef into the pan and saute for few minutes.
- Add 1 tsp crushed pepper and lemon juice and mix well. Remove from flame and serve hot....