Nura / Nora means ' foam' in Malayalam. This pathiri is prepared by using the foam from the ground batter. This is usually served with spicy curry....
1 cup kaima rice/ jeerakasala rice/ basmati rice
2 cup coconut milk
- Soak the rice in water for 2-3 hours.
- Grind rice with coconut milk, eggs and salt to a smooth batter. No need to add water while grinding.
- Then beat the batter using a beater till foam appears.
4. Heat a non stick pan and pour a ladleful of foam from the above batter to the pan and rotate the pan to spread the batter on all sides of the pan.
5. Cook it till done and transfer to a plate.
6. Beat again the batter and pour another ladleful of the foam. Repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
7. Serve it hot with any spicy curry of your choice........