3 big onions, half sliced
2 green chillies, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1- 1 1/2 tbsp red chilli sauce
1- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 big capsicum, cubed
1 tsp crushed pepper
2 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a spoon adding little salt. (Optional- Can add 1/4 cup milk to get more quantity).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and add beaten egg and scramble well. Remove from the flame and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add sliced onions and saute till it turns pink. Add chopped capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add scrambled eggs and mix well. Then add the chilli sauce and tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add crushed pepper and salt and mix well. Serve hot as a side dish or as a sandwich filling.....
Recipe Source: Magic Oven