1 broccoli, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
3 green chillies, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4-1/2 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
salt to taste
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add crushed garlic, chopped onion and green chillies and saute till onion turns transparent.
- Add chopped broccoli, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp water and cook covered in low flame for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add grated coconut, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from flame and serve hot with rice...