1 cup Asparagus, cut into small sticks
1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
3 cups of chicken stock
1 1/2 tbsp butter
1-2 tbsp cornflour
freshly ground pepper powder
- Cook chicken with 2 1/2-3 cups of water adding little pepper powder and salt. Shred the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Boil water adding little salt in a pan. Add asparagus sticks in it, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add butter and when it melts, add cooked asparagus sticks and saute for a minute.
- Add shredded chicken and saute well. Add 2 1/2 cup chicken stock and allow to boil.
- Mix cornflour in 1/2 cup stock or water and add little by little to the boiling soup till it reaches the required consistency.
- Finally add salt and pepper powder and serve hot...