12 strawberries, hulled and chopped
1 mango, chopped
- In a blender, add the chopped strawberries and blend well adding 1-2 tbsp water until smooth.
- Fill a layer of this strawberry puree in popsicle molds and freeze for 30-40 minutes.
- Then blend the chopped mangoes adding 1 tbsp water and layer evenly over the strawberry puree and freeze for 30-40 minutes.
- For next layer, blend the chopped kiwifruits adding 1 tbsp water and distribute among the popsicle molds. Add the popsicle sticks and freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Next blend the blueberries adding 1 tbsp water and carefully layer into each popsicle molds.
- For the last layer, I used the strawberry puree again and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight..
- To release the popsicles, run the moulds under warm water for 30 seconds...Serve it immediately...
- I didn't add any sugar in this popsicle..You can add sugar if required, as per your taste..
- Use any fruits of your choice...