400 gm mushroom
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1 1/2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
3/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
3/4 tsp crushed pepper
1/4 cup thick coconut milk
3 dry red chillies
a sprig of curry leaves
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Chop each mushroom into four pieces.
- In a thick bottomed pan, add chopped mushroom, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed pepper, salt and thick coconut milk. Then cook it covered in medium flame till the gravy is thick. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies, curry leaves and finely chopped ginger and saute well.
- Add chopped onions and saute well till transparent and oil starts to separate.
- Then add cooked mushroom with its gravy to this and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and saute well till the gravy is well coated with mushrooms..Remove from flame and serve hot..
Recipe Source: Magic oven