1 1/2 cup zucchini / courgette
1 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2-3 green chillies, slit
1 cup yoghurt
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
3 dry red chillies
2 sprig curry leaves
- Peel and chop zucchini into small pieces.
- Grind grated coconut with cumin seeds and turmeric powder to a thick smooth paste adding little water.
- Add yoghurt with the ground coconut paste and mix well.
- In a pan, add the chopped zucchini, slit green chiilies, salt and enough water and cook on medium flame.
- When cooked, reduce the flame and add ground paste- yoghurt mixture and heat on low flame for few minutes. Don't allow to boil.
- Heat little oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Add dry red chillies and curry leaves and fry.
- Pour this seasoning over the curry and close the lid... Serve with rice...