4 tbsp milk powder
5 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp ghee
2 tbsp cashew nuts
2 tbsp raisins
- Cut the carrots into small pieces and cook well in a pressure cooker adding little water.
- Then add these cooked carrots along with eggs, milk powder, sugar and cardamom powder in a blender and blend well until smooth.
- Heat a non stick pan , add 2 tsp ghee and fry cashew nuts and raisins and keep it aside.
- Add remaining ghee to the pan spreading on all the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Then pour the blended carrot mixture into the pan, cover it with a lid and cook on low flame.
- After 5-8 minutes, open the lid and spread the fried cashew nuts and raisins and then cook covered on very low flame for another 15-18 minutes or till the inserted tester comes out clean.
- Then flip it to another pan and cook it again for 2-3 minutes in very low flame.
- Remove to a serving dish, cut it into pieces and serve...