2 big carrots
1 cup grated coconut
1/2 tin condensed milk
2 tbsp ghee
a pinch of cardamom powder
2 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- Wash and peel the carrots, grate it and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add grated coconut and grated carrots and saute well for 10-15 minutes on medium flame until the carrot turns soft.
- Add condensed milk to this and stir well for 5 minutes.
- Then add a pinch of cardamom powder and chopped cashew nuts and mix well and remove from flame.
- Rub little ghee on palm and take small portion of this mixture and roll them as small balls...Carrot Coconut Balls are ready to serve.....