3 cups cauliflower, finely chopped
2 onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1-1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
salt to taste
2-3 tbsp oil
- Chop the cauliflower into fine pieces. Grind the tomato into paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions, ginger and garlic and saute well on low flame.
- Add tomato paste, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Add finely chopped cauliflower, mix well and cook it covered on low flame. Sprinkle little water, if required while cooking.
- Then add lemon juice and mix well. Add roasted cumin powder to this and remove from flame...Serve as a side dish or as a filling for snacks/ sandwich...