100 gm noodles
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup capsicum, chopped
1 tsp ginger, crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1-1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
grated cheese for garnishing
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add crushed ginger and garlic and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped onion and capsicum to this and saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute well till tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Add chilli powder to this and mix well.
- Then add tomato sauce, chopped coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Add drained noodles to this and mix well for 2 minutes on medium flame. Remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve hot....