1 3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
few drops of vanilla essence
1 cup icing sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line the baking tray with parchment paper/ baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add unsalted butter and peanut butter and mix well.
- Add icing sugar to this and mix them well till they are creamy. Add in the vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the creamed butter mixture and mix them slowly and form a dough.
- Divide the dough to equal part and roll each of them to balls.
- Then gently flatten each ball by pressing it between palm and make some design using a fork or a cookie press.
- Place them on the prepared baking tray and bake it for 10-15 minutes till the cookies are light brown.
8. Cool the cookies on the tray for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack and let them cool completely...
- If the dough is soft, refrigerate the dough for 1/2-1 hour and then shape them.....