1/2 kg king fish / ayakkoora
1 1/2 tsp ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
4 tsp rice flour
2 tsp gram flour /kadalamaav
1 egg white
2 tbsp vinegar
2 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
4-5 tbsp oil
- Cut the king fish into 6-7 slices , clean it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, rice flour, gram flour, garlic paste, ginger paste, egg white, vinegar, curry leaves and salt and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to this , mix well and make a paste. Then apply this paste evenly all over the fish slices and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a tawa / pan and place the masala marinated fish pieces. Fry the fish on low flame for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Then gently flip them over and fry the other side for another 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the tawa and serve with rice...