1/2 cup kiwi fruits, chopped
1/2 litre milk
1 tin condensed milk
5 tbsp sugar
10 gm china grass
2 tbsp cashew nuts
200 ml fresh cream
kiwi slices, for garnishing
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, add chopped kiwi and 1 tbsp sugar and cook it adding little water ( about 2 tbsp) till all the water dries up. Keep it aside.
- In another pan, heat milk, condensed milk and 4 tbsp sugar on medium flame.
- In the meantime, melt the soaked china grass in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass dissolves completely ( or microwave for 2 minutes).
- When the milk mixture reaches the boiling point, add the melted china grass and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and stir it continuously and when it cools down little, add fresh cream and mix well.
- Then add cashew nuts and cooked kiwi with its syrup and mix well.
- Pour it into a pudding tray and garnish with sliced kiwis. Allow to cool down for 5 minutes and then refrigerate until it sets...Serve it chilled..
Recipe Source: Surya TV