1 1/2 cup plain flour / maida
1 banana, peeled
6-7 tbsp sugar ( add to your taste)
a pinch of salt
oil for frying
- In a blender, add banana, plain flour, sugar, salt, eggs and cardamoms and blend together adding 1/4 cup of water to a thick smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Transfer the prepared batter to a plastic bag with a hole or a coconut shell with a hole by closing the hole with one finger.
- Bring it over the pan of hot oil, remove the finger and pour it in circular motion.
- Fry on both sides till done and remove from the flame.
- Repeat the same with the remaining batter and serve hot with tea/ coffee...