400 gm mushroom
1/2 cup grated coconut
3 green chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
a small piece ginger
2 small garlic cloves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 small kudampuli/ gambooge pieces
2 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Chop the mushrooms into pieces.
- Crush grated coconut with green chillies, shallots, cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and turmeric powder and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add the chopped mushrooms, crushed coconut mixture, kudampuli, curry leaves and salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2-3/4 cup of water to this, mix well and cook covered till done and all the water dries up.
- Add coconut oil and mix well. Remove from the flame and serve hot with rice....