1 big pomegranate / 2 cups of pomegranate arils (seeds)
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 tbsp sugar ( or as needed)
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp gelatin
5 tbsp water
- Add the gelatin to 5 tbsp of water and keep it aside for 5 minutes . Then heat in the microwave for 30 seconds and leave it to cool down.
- In a blender, add 2 cups of pomegranate seeds and blend it with sugar . Strain the juice to a bowl to get 1 cup of juice. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream and vanilla essence and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- Now pour the pomegranate juice to the whipped cream and whip again until it blends together.
- Add the cooled gelatin mixture to this and mix well.
- Pour into dessert bowls / moulds and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve...
Recipe adapted from here