3 cups ripe mangoes, chopped
2 cups of milk
6 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup vermicelli
1 tbsp basil seeds
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
2 tbsp cashew nuts
3 tbsp tutti frutti
4 scoops of mango ice cream
cherries for garnishing
- Soak basil seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- In a blender, add 2 cups chopped mangoes, 1 cup of milk, 2 tbsp sugar and a scoop of mango ice cream and blend together and keep it aside.
- Mix remaining 1 cups chopped mangoes with pomegranate, cashew nuts and 1 tbsp sugar and keep in the refrigerator.
- In a pan, boil 1 cup of milk adding condensed milk and 2-3 tbsp sugar.
- Add vermicelli to it and cook it on low flame till it turns thick. Then keep it in refrigerator to cool.
- To serve, take 2-3 tall glasses and add little chopped mangoes, pomegranates and cashew nuts.
- Then add little soaked basil seeds and then layer with little cooked vermicelli.
- Then add blended mango puree and top it with a scoop of ice cream.
- Add chopped mangoes, pomegranates, cashew nuts and tutti frutti. Continue layering and top it with a scoop of ice cream and garnish with tutti frutti and cherries..Serve immediately..
- Fill the glass in layers and garnish according to your wish...