4 cups watermelon, chopped into small pieces
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
3 cups of cold water
ice cubes as needed
- In a saucepan, bring 1/2 cup water and sugar to a boil over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Then add about 1/4 cup lemon juice and 3 cups of cold water to this and stir well. Keep it aside.
- In a blender, add the chopped watermelon and puree until smooth.
- Then strain to a large bowl/ jug through a strainer and add the prepared lemonade and stir well to combine.
- Pour into serving glasses and top it with ice cubes and serve chilled...