1 mango, peeled and cubed
1 cup blueberries
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
4-5 tbsp sugar ( or as required)
- In a blender, add the cubed mango and enough sugar and puree it adding little water until smooth.
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with this mango puree and freeze it for 1 hour.
- Puree the blueberries adding lemon juice, enough sugar and 2 tbsp water in a blender until very smooth.
- Then pour this blueberry puree evenly over the mango layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight...
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds...Serve it immediately...