2 cups whipping cream, chilled
3/4 tin condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2-3/4 cup tutti frutti
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream and condensed milk and beat using an electric beater until thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract to this and continue to beat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the tutti frutti and mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer this to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight...
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve :)