15 chicken lollipops
1 tbsp yoghurt
2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4- 1/2 tsp garam masala
few drops of red food color (optional)
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
- Take chicken wings and convert them into chicken lollipops. (Check this link )
- In a mixing bowl, add ginger-garlic paste, finely chopped green chillies, kashmiri chilli powder, yoghurt, lemon juice, pepper powder, garam masala, red food color, salt and 1 tsp oil and mix well to make a smooth marinade.
- Marinate the cleaned chicken lollipops with this paste, cover with a cling wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Take out the bowl from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat the oven and grill the marinated lollipops in the oven at 180 degree celcius for about 20-25 minutes or till done, turning in between. Brush little oil on the chicken pieces in between grilling. Serve hot..