1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup orange juice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12- hole muffin tin with baking spray or line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift the plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add sugar, yoghurt, orange juice, oil and orange zest and whisk well until everything is well combined.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients (step 2) and add the wet ingredients (step 3) and mix with a spatula until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve..