2 1/2 packet oreo cookies (about 25-30 cookies)
80-100 gm butter
3/4-1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup fresh cream
200 gm white chocolate, grated
- In a saucepan, add blueberries and sugar and cook till sugar dissolves and berries are soft. Transfer to a bowl and keep it aside to cool.
- Grind/ powder the oreo cookies using a blender/ food processor into fine cookie crumbs and transfer to a bowl.
- In a non stick pan, melt the butter. Mix this with the oreo crumbs, until well combined and moistened.
- Add this cookie mixture to a spring form tart pan / tart pan lined with parchment paper and press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan with the back of the spoon and using your fingers,
- Place it in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes to firm up before adding the filling.
- To prepare the white chocolate ganache filling , place the grated white chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the fresh cream to a low boil. Remove from the flame and pour over the grated chocolate.
- Then stir the mixture until completely melted and smooth using a wooden spoon/ rubber spatula.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the chilled crust. On top of that, add the prepared blueberry with syrup and make a marble effect using spoon.
- Place it in the freezer or refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set. Remove the tart from the pan, then cut into wedges and serve ...
Recipe Source: Magic Oven