6 idlis, crumbled
1 onion, chopped
1 piece ginger, chopped
2-3 green chillies
2 tbsp carrot, chopped
2 tbsp capsicum, chopped
1 tbsp roasted ground nuts
1 tsp urad dal
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
2 dry red chillies
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Crumble the idlis and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add urad dal and saute till the urad dal turns golden.
- Then add dry red chillies ,curry leaves, roasted ground nuts, chopped ginger and green chillies and mix well.
- Add chopped onion and saute well till transparent.
- Add chopped carrot, capsicum and salt and saute for a minute on medium flame.
- Now add crumbled idli into this and mix well and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, mix well and remove from the flame and serve...
- Instead of roasted ground nuts, you can add chana dal...