Recipe Source: Bake Along Fondbites..
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cup oreo biscuits, crushed
1 1/3 cups cornflakes
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts, toasted and broken into pieces
400 gms condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line up an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminium foil with hangouts on both sides.
- Melt the butter and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Add crushed oreo biscuits and spread it out evenly and press it down gently with your fingers.
- Then spread out the broken cornflakes evenly by gently pressing it.
- Spread out the chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Add walnuts over top of the chocolate chips.
- Pour condensed milk over all the ingredients on top and tap it down twice.
- Then bake it in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool on wire rack and then lift the aluminium foil hangouts gently and peel the sides.
- Cut it into desired size pieces using a long knife or a bench scrapper and then serve.....