100 gm noodles
1 small onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 green chillies, slit
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 1/2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp cornflour
3/4 cup water
salt to taste
1-2 tbsp grated cheese
2 tbsp oil
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan ( better to use cook and serve pan) and add crushed garlic and saute till light brown.
- Add chopped onion, tomato and green chillies and saute well.
- Add pepper powder, soy sauce and enough salt and mix well for a minute.
- Add 1 tsp cornflour mixed with 3/4 cup of water and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- When it starts to boil well, add drained noodles and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Then reduce the flame and add egg to this and gently stir with a fork and cook covered until the egg is well cooked.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with the grated cheese and serve hot...