1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 tin condensed milk
15-20 almonds/ badam
1/2 cup desiccated coconut, for garnishing
- In a bowl, take desiccated coconut and add the condensed milk and mix together.
- Mix well using your hand and keep it aside/ chill for 30 minutes to soak desiccated coconut well in condensed milk. ( If the coconut mixture is too sticky and not able to form balls, add more desiccated coconut).
- Make small balls from this coconut mixture and place an almond in the center and shape into small balls.
- Then roll each ball/ candy in desiccated coconut kept for garnishing.
- Store them in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving.....Enjoy!