1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup sugar
1-1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp tutti frutti
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12 hole mini loaf tin and keep it aside.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup tutti frutti with 1 tbsp of plain flour (taken from 1 1/2 cup of flour) and keep it aside.
- Sift together remaining plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, add yoghurt and whisk well. Add sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add in the oil and vanilla essence and beat again.
- Add the sifted flour mixture and fold gently to make a smooth batter. Then add tutti frutti and fold gently.
- Divide the batter between the holes in the mini loaf tin ( about 2/3 full of batter in each hole).
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp tutti frutti on top of the batter
- Bake the loaves for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave them in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely...