200 gm strawberries
1/2 cup corn flour
1- 1 1/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp ghee
1/2-3/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Wash and chop the strawberries and puree it until smooth using a blender ( about 1 cup) and keep it aside.
- Add corn flour to 2 cups of water and mix well without any lumps.
- In a thick bottomed pan, add the strawberry puree, sugar and 2 cups of corn flour solution and stir continuously at medium flame till it starts to thicken.
- Add 2 tbsp of ghee to this and stir well till it starts to separate from the pan.
- Add cardamom powder to this and stir well.
- Then add remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and stir well. When the mixture separates from the pan, switch off the flame.
- Transfer to a greased steel plate and level/ flatten smoothly with a spoon and garnish with cashew nuts.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into desired size pieces and serve...